Pages

Blog Archive

Friday, March 23, 2012

7 Things Bout Lil 'Ole Me

Ducky, at batcrapcrazy picked me as one of her 7 blogs to participate in this, so "Thank You Ducky!"
I guess I'm suppose to tell you 7 things about me you never knew....since I haven't been blogging long there's a lot you don't know about me...but I'll pick some whoppers for ya. Gotta keep it interesting....yes?

No. 1
I LOVE TWILIGHT!....no judging.....
I always liked the movies (the first two) but never quite got the craziness I'd see in women my age who went nuts over it...standing in line...and the Facebook posts....brother!
Then the 3rd movie came out, I watched it and I decided to buy the Breaking Dawn book to find out the ending.  I LOVE a good story (plus I have been intrigued by werewolves and vampires since I was in middle school!)  I ended up so excited reading that book I couldn't put it down!....I read it in a day and a half!....it's like 700 pages....you do the math! And yes, the Part 1 movie was awesome but I now will probably be one of those crazy people standing in line to see Part 2 at the theater! and I can't wait!!!!

No. 2
When using buttons like ATM's or even the soda fountain at the gas station I use my knuckles to press the buttons....cause I'm a bit of a germ-a-phobe.  Using the pump is an unavoidable full-on hand grab so I keep wipes in my car to remove the yuckies :)

No. 3
Miniature donuts- like the chocolate ones!, are just better if you shove the whole thing in your mouth and eat it like a Neandrathal....if they really were such things!......??...Ok,...... let's go with "starving, hormonal, middle aged woman needing a chocolate high"!......"Get-R-Done"!!!....yeehaw!!!

No. 4
I alone have the PERFECT cure for hiccups....message me if you are interested.
However, I must confess that I cannot PREVENT the inevitable hiccup after your first sip of soda from a drive-thru.....you must except that somethings are just gonna happen, like it or not.

No. 5
I still hold a 22yr grudge against a guy who stole my strawberries- (no that's not a metaphor) that I had made in art class my senior year for my "clay" project. I made the basket, the handle and filled it with strawberries that I had hand-made so that it looked just like fresh basket of newly picked strawberries (putting the ones that fired well on top covering the not-so-fired-well ones). He stole the prettiest ones of course. I haven't seen him since graduation and when I do I will remind him I want my strawberries BACK!


No. 6
My very first driving experience was during hay season when I was in the fourth grade. My Dad needed to get the hay in before daylight (back when everyone still used square bales) and only had the help of one neighbor so he needed a driver.  He sat me behind the wheel of a GINORMOUS flat bed truck(standard), put it in gear, let off the clutch while standing on the running-board and said "Just drive in circles and keep the hay bales on your left and you be fine" then he jumped down off the truck and went to work.
I can drive in AWESOME circles now....and would LOVE to make a few rounds at Talhadega!

Which brings me to No. 7....
My husband LOVES NASCAR....and for the most part I do too. BUT, watching it on T.V. for HOURS and HOURS drives me CRAZY!!! Mostly because of the stupid cautions....that happen like every other lap....Come On!!  If I'm gonna watch it on T.V. then I just want to watch the singing of the National Anthem the prayer and the start, then not come back to it until they are down to like... 10 laps to go!
I have NASCAR Impatience!

I have to say I don't have a whole lot of time to "follow" very many blogs, I'm more of a Blog Puddle Jumper. I only have  a couple of blogs I Faithfully Follow and I hated to pick from the rest because they are about even but I came up with 3 more......I know, I know....I'm breaking the rule not picking 7....cut me some slack!

Ducky at batcrapcrazy
Che at indieberries
Dannette at fibrohaven
George at bugsofboogercounty
Kristen at thekircorner

It's a Booger County Life,
SuzyQ

1 comment:

  1. Haaaa! That's a brilliant list! I ALWAYS get that hiccup after the first sip! ALWAYS it pisses me off.

    And I definitely agree that popping that little chocolate donut in on one big bite is the way to go!!

    You crack me sideways!!

    ReplyDelete