Pages

Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Evolution Is BANANAS!!!!



Last night I picked up my youngest two from their grandparents and we headed home.

As usual we got in a deep discussion. That is...me and Mr Thomas did...13 remember?...very inquisitive age...with harder questions!

This time we were more or less re-hashing a subject that NONE of my family believes in.....Evolution.
Mr Thomas was trying to understand why the scientists think such things and of course my forever answer was that if we evolved from apes/monkey...whatever!, then why is there still apes?  Riddle me that.....
Casey laughed as usual and I noticed it had been strangely quiet there in the back seat. Aaaand then...

Mr Riley:  " Hey Bob, I just evolved yesterday!....but I'm still on bananas!!!"

8yr old humor at it finest!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA :)



It's a Booger County Life....

SuzyQ

No comments:

Post a Comment