Pages

Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Slacker Blogger

Oooookaaayyyyy.....

So I haven't posted in like 4-EVER!

No real awesome excuse, just a bunch of little things all grouped together....we won't get into that :)

Let me catch you up on all things booger county...

My family and I moved (still in Booger County...no worries) into a cute little house along side a creek off in the sticks. You can't even see the house till you round the last corner of the drive....I LOVE IT!!!!
We are just renting.  Don't really know what we will do with the place we own but our house was not finished and we are not in the financial position right now to finish it. So, in an effort to make sure the boys get back to some sort of normal...and I didn't EXPLODE from the stress...we found a nice little house for rent and bit the bullet.
Now, instead of living on top of a hill with a view I live at the bottom of the hill, between two hills actually, in the hollar with a creek right out my back door. THIS CALLS TO THE HERMIT IN ME.....:)  *whispering*..."stay here, stay here, NEVER leave the house!"
And believe me, if I didn't have to leave the house.... I wouldn't!!!

I'm trying to wean myself off the "Dew" because my fibro is soooo bad now and the doctor told me too....pffft! YAY! Now, my hubby gets to monitor me...to his detriment I'm afraid...
Me minus caffiene = CRANKY!!!!!  Lord help us now I pray!

So, now lets add that at Christmas the boys got an Xbox  "Dance" game and I've been "exercising" with it, when I can....
OK. Someone should've slapped me when I was skinny and wished to be bigger...*SMACK****!!!!!
I used to be a cheerleader, I ran track...I could hop fences like a deer! Now.......???...Now...I can't keep up with the stupid Britney Spears song... You know...the one when she first started singing, and Dancing was NOT her strong suit??? Yep, that one!
Let's just say Puffy don't dance well...cause after 2 eight counts I am GASPING for AIR!!! *whew*
Actually I'm gasping just thinking bout it....
I only run if I'm being chased...as it should be....


It's a Booger County Life!
SuzyQ

No comments:

Post a Comment