Pages

Blog Archive

Friday, October 14, 2011

My Quirky Quirks

I was just thinking about the strange things other people do- ya know...those times when you see something someone does or says and you think...what a nut-job, right? But, that got me thinkn bout all the weird things I do and how- if I told you bout 'em- you'd think...Wow! What a nut-job, and then feel better about yourself! So here's a few of my quirks to help you make it through the weekend....

I have to fill the cup completely full of ice before I put my Dew in....a few cubes does not cut it!

I can only drink light colored pop without ice, and only if it's cold...

I won't drink dark colored pop without ice, and refuse to drink it room temperature...PERIOD! My husband drinks his Pepsi room temp and it DRIVES ME CRAZY!!! YUCK!

I will not drink milk unless it has cocoa in it....totally serious...I can have it in my cereal or any other form except plain...I WILL PUKE!

Speaking of puke...I will avoid puke'n at ALL COSTS and suffer in misery until I have forced it to take the next exit...ya, (things ya wish you didn't know, right?)

I crush potato chips with my finger and then eat the pieces....I don't like biting into a chip and half of it falls down your shirt!

I know I'm a hillbilly but I HATE when people use the word "Pacific", instead of Specific!!! HOLY COW...I've seen NEWS ANCHORS say it!!!

I eat green beans with my fingers...

I cannot talk to you when I am putting my hair in a ponytail- and you shouldn't try talkn to me either!!!....DANGER!!!

I cannot stand for my husbands toe nails to touch me! I WILL BREAK YOUR LEG- seriously...get them OFF!!!

I hate that I go through ALL my boys names before getting to the one I'm actually yelln at...I've turned into my Great Grandmother...

I love the smell of coffee but HATE the taste of it!

I have "Shopping Cart Rage!"....there are OTHER people in the store...stop jack-knife'n your cart in the aisle!
I have a fear of geese...not the ones in air...the GIANT ones that CHASE YOU!!! I am actually afraid of birds flying in close proximity, and I have good story on that, but later :)

I also have a paralyzing fear of SPIDERS, but who doesn't right??

I have a very strong blink reflex...I can barely get eye drops in and the eye dr. HATES me! Ok, maybe hate is too strong but I know they roll their eyes and go "Oh great, here comes the big baby!"

I don't care how clean your dog is...I don't want his wet nose to touch me..and if it does I will be polite and wait the appropriate amount of time before dashing off to the bathroom to scrub the disease off!

I detest voice mail!...of course unless it is really important then by all means...just don't leave the message "it's just me- call me back"...That is why I have CALLER ID!!!

Okay, I'll stop now. Don't want to scare anyone off...:)
Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

SuzyQ

1 comment:

  1. AWESOME! I knew there was a reason we get along so well!!! A few of mine? I won't stick my toes under the edge of the bed when I stand at it...I'm afraid of whatever may crawl over them that I can't see.

    I ALWAYS unload the dishwasher from the bottom to the top. Bugs me to no end to do it the other way around.

    I DETEST public bathroom and have to fight the dry heaves every time I use one.

    Being able to SEE and HEAR the food in people's mouths as they chomp it with their teeth makes me feel violent.

    Your one about the ponytail made me laugh out loud...actually the all made me giggle to some decibel.

    ReplyDelete